What kind of organisations become SuperCue Supporters?
We are about much more than getting them moving!
If you are an organisation that is in any way interested in SUPERS fitness, contact us and discuss how we can help.
Imagine stronger, fitter, healthier and happier clients because our fresh, fun and effective exercise programmes focus on self-help, education, awareness and consequently long term and ongoing results.
- Organisations that provide health and wellness services to seniors or other special populations, including those with specific health conditions, requiring rehabilitation or suffering from chronic pain
- Organisations that employ or contract instructors to provide exercise classes to seniors or other special populations
- Organisations who employ or contract caregivers for seniors or other special population groups
- Organisations that have clients who would benefit from a guided home-exercise programme
- Organisations that would like to have exercise programmes specifically designed for their clients and organisation that can be delivered by an instructor, online or on DVD
Better results for your clients
- SuperCue Seniors is targeted at 60+ but suitable for any audience
- Options for all mobility levels – seated or standing
- Available online, on DVD and in your community – exercise anywhere at any time
- Options to suit every budget
- Specifically designed to reduce falls risk
- Safe, yet challenging
- Music to motivate and energise
- Can be tailored specifically for your clientele and organisation
- Identifies and addresses poor movement patterns to improve quality of life, prevent injury, improve physical confidence and pleasure in movement
- Provide more stimulating classes with variety and continual education
- Keep pace with the latest research and trends in exercise programme design
- Meets the ACC Live Stronger for Longer approval criteria
Better support for your Instructors and Caregivers
SuperCue trains and supports instructors and caregivers, providing them with continuous new material, new music, moves, education and tips to keep them engaged and motivated and get outstanding results with their clients.
- New choreographed workouts saving them time and effort – 3 full 45-50 minute workouts per year
- Specialised training and support to improve their class delivery and effectiveness
- A professional platform for inspiration, learning and sharing
- Membership of part of an exciting national initiative
- Instructor training is REPs registered (Registered Exercise Professionals) and exercise programmes meet ACC Strength & Balance approval criteria
- Provides training and support to family members and caregivers so they can confidently support their client or family member through an online or DVD workout
Simple, cost effective, ongoing solution
A low-cost annual fee structure for access to a continually growing library of high-quality exercise programmes and support services for your clients, instructors and caregivers
- Saves time and money as you can leave the training, continuing education, exercise programming and motivation of your instructors and caregivers to us
- Get access to discounted rates for instructor training and ongoing support
- Confidence that programmes will reflect the latest research and developments
- Offers a service to meet the changing exercise needs of your specific organisation and its clientele
How to become a Club SuperCue Supporter
To help you get started we have special packages for organisations. This is for the first year only and is a way to get some of your staff or contractors trained and qualified as SuperCue Seniors Instructors or Motivators.
After your first 12 months, you’ll pay the low rate of $290 per year, plus either monthly or annual Instructor or Motivator charges, depending on the package you choose. (You have the option of on-charging subscriptions to your contractors).
The Introduction Packages include training and a year’s license for 1 to 4 instructors, or from 5 to 20 Motivators.
Email email@example.com for the upcoming instructor training dates.
If you have a group of 5 or more instructors or assistants you would like us to train, please contact us and we can look at organising a training course specifically for your organisation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MOTIVATOR TRAINING AND SUBSCRIPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TILL LATER IN 2020 BUT PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PACKAGE.